Reservations & Waitlist
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the email immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of barre class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, please cancel your class online or call the studio at least half an hour before class to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account may be charged $10 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least a half an hour before class begins will count as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
Class Attire (Don’t forget your socks!)
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase barre socks at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles with water only are allowed. Please, no colored liquids.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the barre studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- First-time new students who are pregnant must be in their first trimester and have a written doctor’s note allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.